Biothane laboratories in Delft are able to execute and perform tests as required to design & validate the industrial effluent treatment plants including:
- Physical pre-treatment process - Yar test simulations
- Biological treatment: anaerobic - and aerobic post treatment process simulation
- Tertiary treatment lines
Our test facilities & capacities:
- Wastewater characterization including anaerobic - and aerobic biodegradability
- Biomass quality evaluation (activity and morphology)
- Toxicity Test program & MSDS evaluation
- Nutrient analyses and dosing advice
- Caustic Dosing model and evaluation
- Continuous laboratory trials & design feasibility studies
- Pilot- and Demonstration plant units
- Biogas analysis
On-site pilot trials and laboratory scale testing at Biothane are used to assist new clients, and to investigate poor functioning full scale plants (debottlenecking).
By using such tests, the optimal treatment of your various (changing) wastewater streams can be investigated, while process adjustments can be tested before applying them in your full scale plant.
Biothane’s technologies are found in a lot of plants around the world. Contact us for references related to your specific needs.
If you have any questions about our products and their application, please do not hesitate to contact us.